A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, October 26, 2008

FM and M & M

Last evening I had the opportunity to get to know Mary's Fiance Frank better. We went out to dinner with Mary's friend Pam and her boyfriend. It was a fun time! We went to Stacy's in Edwardsburg, MI. Driving there I felt like we were driving to my Uncle Walt's old place to go to Eagle Lake! This Restaurant was decorated with Cows and had a fireplace that we sat near. I always knew Frank was a nice guy, but it was great to get to know him better. You definitely have my approval Mary (not that you need it, but I suppose it is nice to have your "mother's" approval!)! Frank is a very nice guy and he even paid for my dinner too! :) They are excited to show me around Indy after they get married. I can't wait! :) They are recently engaged and the wedding will be 8/1/09. The reason for the Title is that Franks last name starts with an M and Mary's initials will be MM after they get married, so my nickname for her will be M & M! Come to think of it her initials are MD right now and her fiance is an MD! :) I get a kick out of the weirdest things! Thanks for a great evening you guys and congrats again! :)







No comments: