A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Monday, October 13, 2008

I Got To See Some Wisconsin Friends! :-)

Brenda & Dan made my day this past Sunday! :) They live in Germantown, WI (near Milwaukee), and they were in the Toledo, OH area (approx 2 hours from South Bend) over the weekend to visit Dan's brother and his family. You may remember I posted a blog in June about attending their Wedding in WI. Well, they were able to stop in Granger (right off of the Toll Road) to meet me for Coffee on their way back to WI! It was so great to see them! Don't they make a cute couple? I absolutely LOVE Brenda's new hairstyle! Thanks for stopping in to see me you guys! I really enjoyed visiting with you both! So, for any other friends reading this blog, if you happen to be passing by South Bend while on the IN Toll Road, feel free to stop in and see me! I'd love to see you!





No comments: