A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Got To Celebrate With Mary!!!

My friend (aka daughter..it's a joke) Mary and I had a great time last evening! We tried out a newer Restaurant in town called Granite City. It's a Restaurant/Brewery. The Pizza was delicious! I had a Barbecue Chicken Pizza! Good thing the crust was very thin, cuz there was a lot of Pizza! We were celebrating Mary's recent engagement to Frank! I am so happy for both of them! I don't have a picture of Mary and Frank, so I just posted one of Mary and one of the delicious Pizza! The exact date of the wedding hasn't been set yet, but it will either be August 1st or somewhere between August and October of 2009. Mary has been an awesome

friend to me and I'm so thankful that God had our paths cross! I moved back here 5/1/07 and we met on 6/4/07, so we will have lived in the same area for over 2 years by the time Mary & Frank get married. It looks like she will be moving to Indianapolis (that's where Frank lives) after they get married. I'm really gonna miss her! But, until then, I'll just enjoy spending time with her while she's still in the area! :) Congrats Mary & Frank! I wish you God's richest blessings on your future together! :)

No comments: