A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sunset with my Sis in St. Joseph!

I have had 2 wonderful days of vacation so far and I still have 1 more day of vacation left! :) Today I went up to Silver Beach in St. Joseph, MI! Silver Beach is on Lake MI for those of you who aren't from around here. I spent time on the Beach during the day and then went to visit my sister and her family. After we dropped Trey off at a friend's house, Pam and I went to Silver Beach and walked out on the Pier to see the Sunset! Nothing beats a sunset over Lake Michigan on a day with clear blue skies! This is another one of the perks of living on this side of Lake MI! When I was in Milwaukee, the sun rose over Lake MI, but I'm not a morning person! :) It was amazing! It was nice to spend some time with my Sister! It's only an hour drive from my place to Silver Beach! I really need to get up there more often! I will be blogging more in regards to my Chicago trip and my Silver Beach Trip, along with posting more pics, but wanted to get the pics of this gorgeous sunset posted tonight yet. Enjoy the pics!








3 comments:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Gorgeous! Very similar to my photos of the sunset there the night before! It cracks me up that we were there 1 day apart! I wonder if we went to any of the same places...

TMI Queen said...

I love walking the pier! Dylan & I go there a lot!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful photo of you!