A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Have the Best Neighbor EVER!!!

One of my "neighbors" at work is the best!! We are both Packer fans, so we instantly hit it off! She has a son my age who is married and she is the proud grandma of his 2 kids. Her name is Angie. Angie and I watch out for each other. If she needs some of my Instant Coffee ...all she has to do is ask! We both have some Packer decor on our desks! Two of our male co-workers hate the Packers, so it's me & Angie against them!=-) FYI our desk areas are pretty open. The wall in the pic below is separating our department from another department...there is an aisle behind me which is in front of the wall. Thankfully, we don't have tall walls separating our cubes in our aisle, which is nice!

Well, Monday when I got to work, Angie had bought something for me over the weekend! She Rummages also and found this brand new round mirror for me! The best part is that it's a Wisconsin Badgers mirror! =-) It is so cool!! I proudly sat it on my desk (as you can see in the pic below), and it has been there ever since! Angie ROCKS! I think she's pretty fond of me too! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How nice! Isn't is amazing how one little act of kindness like that can just set your tone for the whole day/week!?

Hey - I left a note for you on my blog...check it out when you have time.