My Year of Thanks
May 1st - May 7th, 2015
- Mexican food and a nice walk with Carey.
- I got to deliver clothes to Debbie for Tyler, from Carey's boys.
- My Husband had beautiful, bright and cheery flowers waiting for me when I got home.
- Seeing my Sister Pam graduate with her Masters Degree.
- Warm weather.
- Being "Heiman Strong" with Family and eating at Red Lobster.
- Free Rise & Roll donuts at Church.
- Technology - being able to make video messages for my Nieces/Nephews.
- Blueberries (my favorite) were on sale at Meijer.
- A day off work and at home - all to myself.
- Being the first person to let my friend April know she won Pulse FM's Makeover Monday.
- Thankful my BIL lives close to a great hospital (Froedert) with Sarcoma Specialists. We don't have any here in South Bend.
- Wonderful, encouraging words from my Friend Carolyn, reaffirming how far I have come and that she is proud of me.
- Scott & Debbie received lots of good news today! No more lovenox shots and soon no more PICC line!
- I remembered to make my coffee this morning! :-)
- The weather was nice enough for me to walk outside today! :-)
- I got a voicemail message from my sweet friend Mary, even though I missed her call.
- The wonderful and inspiring blog post I read from Jason Tippetts about a 1st since his wife's passing.
- Electricity - I take it for granted often.
- That we can afford to eat out when the electricity is out.
- Living close to work - especially when I'm running late for work.