A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jen's 30th Birthday Party!














I had a great time tonight at my friend Jen's 30th Birthday party! It was held at a coffee shop downtown and the whole place was rented out for us! I had a lot of fun! I love the flowers they decorated with! Jen came up with an awesome idea! They brought props and we each had to dress up with as many of the props as we wanted to, and have our picture taken. They then printed out the pic and we each created our own page with a message for Jennifer. As you can see, I had fun doing it! It was a great escape from my week. I assured Jen her 30's may very well be her best years yet! I'm half way through mine, and so far that has proven to be the case for me. It was fun to catch up with so many of her friends who I had met last year when we went out to dinner for her birthday. A year sure flies by fast! Happy Birthday Jen! Thanks for including me in your celebration! :)

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Awww, thanks Jen! I'm so glad you could come and enjoy yourself!! I'm so happy to hear you had fun! I did too! :)